3 Keys To Finding The Right Environmental Consulting Firm
Want to Find the Right Environmental Consulting Firm? Call Walden!
It’s essential to select the right environmental consulting firm to ensure you get the most comprehensive, reliable data and recommendations to make well-informed, cost-effective decisions. Learn more about Walden Environmental Engineering.
Perhaps you just purchased a piece of property, need to conduct a Phase I Site Assessment, taken over a business that handles fuel or industrial chemicals, then you may find yourself needing assistance to stay in compliance with the most current environmental regulations.
Because every consulting project is unique, each requires an equally unique approach – one that’s systematic but customized for your property and goals. These three factors are key to finding an environmental consulting firm well-matched to your project and your organization:
1. The right credentials.
- Look for a firm staffed by Board Certified Environmental Engineers and Environmental Scientists – chemical engineers, geologists and hydrogeologists with the specific scientific knowledge to address the type of environmental consulting you need.
2. Experience that transcends academics.
- The right environmental consulting firm will be both knowledgeable, resourceful, and proactive in discovering all the facts pertaining to your property or project. They’ll have the experience to thoroughly analyze that information.
- They’ll use the latest innovative technology to augment their field work and lab analysis, to devise and evaluate the best solutions.
- The right firm can demonstrate success with every phase of environmental consulting, from site inspection, testing and evaluation to recommendations, follow-up planning and oversight.
- The right environmental consulting firm will consider your entire situation and your best interests, so the recommended solutions mesh efficiently with the rest of your operation, including your budget.
- They will be intimately familiar with federal, state and local environmental regulations, and have established contacts with regulatory officials. They can help you understand any applicable reporting or other compliance requirements.
Choosing an environmental consulting firm that is well-established will provide you with the best results. Check out our website and contact us at (516) 624-7200, (845)-745-0888, or (518)-698-3012!