This holiday season is especially significant for us as it also marks our 25th year of business. Achieving a landmark anniversary like 25 years is no easy task for any company, but we are pleased to report that Walden Environmental Engineering has reached that milestone. Walden Environmental Engineering was founded with a focus on providing local environmental engineering services. Over the years we’ve maintained our priority to serve the communities in which we live and work, even as the company expands.
Help us celebrate our 25th anniversary by finding the number 25 represented in the image below 25 times.
CELEBRATING 25 YEARS
That commitment has not gone unnoticed. Walden retains clients from when it opened its doors in 1995, evidence of the company’s excellence in environmental consulting and professional engineering services. As the company grows into new regions and new services, we continue to prioritize technical innovation, a collaborative approach with the customer, and timely response in solving unique environmental challenges.
- 1995 – Joseph M. Heaney III, PE, launches Walden Associates Inc. with a focus on providing local engineering services.
- 2001 – Walden moves into its headquarters in Oyster Bay, N.Y.
- 2004 – Walden launches its annual “Day of Service” celebration to mark the firm’s anniversary.
- 2014 – Walden acquires Shapiro Engineering in Valley Stream, N.Y.
- 2017 – Walden launches its offices in Latham and Brewster, N.Y., expanding its coverage to the Hudson Valley and Albany Capital District.
- 2018 – Walden expands into the Northeast and Midwestern markets through its acquisition of The Secant Group, LLC, a consulting engineering firm with offices in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and New Paltz, New York.